A million dollar view
Hotel Bellevue is situated in Orebić, Pelješac Peninsula, famous wine and gastronomic region of Croatia. Squeezed between the coast and the foothills of St.Ilija´s Mountain (altitude 961 meters) the cradle of sea captains and seafarers, Orebić is the pearl of the Pelješac Riviera. Hotel is located just above the beach and only 600 m from the centre of Orebić. As the name Bellevue suggests, it offers a beautiful view of the Pelješac channel, the old town of Korcula and island Mljet. Hotel and related annexes and villas are completely renovated in the season 2016.
Why choose the Hotel Bellevue?
- newly renovated complex
- excellent location on the beach, 500 m away from the center of Orebic
- pebble beach and clear sea
- stunning panoramic views of the old town of Korcula and the Peljesac channel
- animation and entertainment program for children and adults
- unspoiled nature
- gastronomic and oenological riches of Peljesac
- closeness of must see destinations ( Dubrovnik, Korcula, Mljet – National Park)